Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More on sharpening the axe

Perhaps the first time you take out the axe, you need to really work on sharpening it. But once that initial sharpening is done, perhaps the re-sharpening takes a lot less. So if you know your financial goals, you just need to revisit them to be sure nothing has changed and then you are set. You have your compass set, the course plotted and you are on your way to your financial goal.

Tried it out a bit today as I got a request for funds. I explained what my next goal is which is in line with the overall goals of the group who were requesting the funds. So I got to keep to my goals.

It seemed to be easy to show them that I had my plan and that I was progressing on it.
Custom Search
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home