Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dear Folks,

I'm in! I have a job paying $10 an hour which per my mentor is peanuts. But peanuts is better than nothing!

However, it brings to the fore the value of spending only enough to get by. Every penny has to be watched as it might escape into the black hole! There are many temptations displayed on the internet as I look around for accommodation. So! What keeps me from being tempted? THE GOAL. I continually remind myself of the GOAL to be out of debt and independently funded. I have the dream of sitting in a small place with a view with Classical Music pouring out of some rather decent speakers with the nearest neighbour miles away, reading a book I'm enjoying, with a glass of wine standing by on a small table. Besides, I do not need another cell phone, nor another magazine, or a new lounge suite. I can have those later when i have a load of money to get it with.

So that is the concept.

I have a GOAL and my eye is on that GOAL.

Until next time!
More ideas on earning a fortune
Stephan Hokke
Custom Search
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home